2014 Top 25 Most Influential Boards announced
Wednesday, January 15, 2014 11:46 AM
Mercy Medical Center - Des Moines’ board has been voted by Business Record readers as the Most Influential Board in the Metro area.
Top 25 Most Influential Boards
1. Mercy Medical Center - Des Moines
2. Youth Homes of Mid-America
3. American Marketing Association, Iowa chapter
4. Greater Des Moines Partnership
5. Variety – The Children’s Charity
6. United Way of Central Iowa
7. Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Iowa
8. Animal Rescue League of Iowa Inc.
9. Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines
10. Polk County Board of Supervisors
11. Greater Des Moines Convention and Visitors Bureau
12. Iowa State Fair Board
13. Make-A-Wish Foundation of Iowa
14. Prairie Meadows Racetrack and Casino
15. American Heart Association, Central Iowa affiliate
16. Principal Financial Group Inc.
17. YMCA of Greater Des Moines
18. Bravo Greater Des Moines
19. Iowa Association of Business and Industry
20. Blank Park Zoo
21. Greater Des Moines Habitat for Humanity
22. UnityPoint Health
23. Drake University Board of Trustees
24. Iowa Board of Regents
25. Young Professionals Connection
Mercy topped the annual list of Top 25 Most Influential boards that appears in the 2014 Book of Lists.
The online survey of Business Record readers, which was conducted in September of 2013, asked participants who they think the most influential board is and asked them to pick nine other boards that they also think are influential.
The votes were tallied and IP addresses were analyzed, much as we do for Best of Des Moines, to remove suspicious voting and obvious attempts to fraudulently influence rankings.
To see who is on each board, click here
The Depot at 4th, 100 4th Street, Des Moines, Iowa 50309 | (515) 288-3336 | © 2017 Business Record. All Rights Reserved. | Legal disclaimer
Software © 1998-2016 1up! Software,
All Rights Reserved