March, the Business Record hosted four video roundtables, each on a different
segment of real estate and development in Greater Des Moines: Office, retail,
industrial and land. Senior Staff Writer Kent Darr then wrote summaries of each
discussion and put together Q&A style stories for our brand new Annual Real
Estate Magazine. The magazine was distributed at our April 20 CRE Trends and
Issues Forum and inserted in the April 29 issue of the Business Record.
Video roundtable focused on retail and featured the
- Theresa Greenfield, President, Colby Interests
- Chris Murray, President and CEO, Denny Elwell Co.
- Tyler Dingel, First vice president and retail specialist, CBRE|Hubbell Commercial
- Marcus Pitts, Senior vice president, JLL
- Steve Scott, Senior vice president, NAI Optimum
see the other video roundtables and all the stories in the Annual Real Estate
Magazine, go to www.businessrecord.com/AREM