August Board Appointments
Friday, August 30, 2013 7:00 AM
Greater Des Moines Sister Cities Commission
- Roger Nowadzky, attorney and adjunct faculty member, AIB College of Business
Youth Homes of Mid-America Board of Directors
- Larry Taylor, Merchants Bonding Co. - president
- Tom Foldes, BlueStone Project Management LLC - vice president
- Anne Happel, Principal Financial Group Inc. - secretary
- Mark Merfeld, Hockenberg Newburgh - treasurer
- Brad Duffy, Per Mar Security Services
- Mark Iles, Iles Funeral Homes Inc.
- Amanda Jansen, Ahlers & Cooney P.C.
- Doug Pearson, Continental Western Group
- Michael Sadler, CenturyLink Inc.
- Rich Schappert, Casey’s General Stores Inc.
- Dave Sours, GuideOne Mutual Insurance Co.
Youth Homes of Mid-America Board of Trustees
- Duke Reichardt, Bening Financial - president
- Kelly Housby, Housby Mack Inc. - vice president
- Dick Vohs, Retired-Iowa Network Services Inc. - secretary
- Gene Weber, Retired-Brooks Lodden P.C. - treasurer
- Chris Cook, Gilbert & Cook P.C.
- Miriam Erickson Brown, Anderson Erickson Dairy Co.
- Heather Welch Puri, RiverGlen Private Capital
Des Moines Symphony Association Board of Directors
- Dr. Douglas Dorner, UnityPoint Health – Des Moines
- Becky Gibson, Wells Fargo & Co. Commercial Banking Group
- Scott Meister, Brooks Lodden P.C.
- Wayne Reames, Belin McCormick P.C.
- Angela Sanders, Principal Financial Group Inc.
- Dr. Rebecca Shaw, Des Moines University
Des Moines Symphony Association Board of Trustees
- Steven Nadel, Ahlers & Cooney P.C.
- Eugene Meyer, Greater Des Moines Partnership
- Sharon Louis-Goldford
- Michael Hamilton
- Christine Hensley, Des Moines City Council
Des Moines Performing Arts
- Dr. Michael Eberle, Eberle Animal Hospital P.C.
- Terry Johnson, Wells Fargo Wealth Management
- Thomas Brown, Brown NationaLease
- Mary Kramer, U.S. ambassador, retired
The First Tee
Hoyt Sherman Place Foundation
- Rusty Goode - president
- Marilyn Kramme - vice president
- Chris Conyers - secretary and public relations/marketing co-chair
- Tom Slaughter - treasurer and finance chair
The Depot at 4th, 100 4th Street, Des Moines, Iowa 50309 | (515) 288-3336 | © 2014 Business Record. All Rights Reserved. | Legal disclaimer