Power Breakfast: Health-care Reform: Are you ready?
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:16 PM
• February 20
Health-care reform is a maze of regulations. It is contentious and daunting, but controversy aside, reform is coming. To help prepare your business we’ve assembled a panel of experts who will address such questions as:
- What should your business be doing right now to prepare?
- How are other area businesses prepping for reform?
- Should you downsize if your business is over the 50 employee mark?
- What can you do to help keep your company’s health care costs low?
- What tax credits will be available to your business?
- Should your business reduce hours for some employees?
- How will your health-care decisions impact retention and recruitment?
- How will your health insurance costs be impacted in the future?
Policy Advisor, Office of Governor Terry E. Branstad
Founding Director & Chief Operating Officer CoOpportunity Health
Vice President IT & Insurance Operations, Merit Resources
Executive Vice President, Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
President & CEO, Businessolver, Inc.
Offered three times a year, the Power Breakfast Series features a panel discussion on topics of interest to C-level executives. These interactive events provide sharing of field expertise from panelist and encourage audience Q&A’s for an in-depth look into each subject. Past topics have included Implications of Health Care Reform, Business Ethics, Inspirational Leadership and The Business of College Athletics.
The Depot at 4th, 100 4th Street, Des Moines, Iowa 50309 | (515) 288-3336 | © 2015 Business Record. All Rights Reserved. | Legal disclaimer