Power Breakfast Series - The Talent War
Date: February 19, 2014
Time: 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Location: Des Moines Embassy Club, Downtown, 34th Floor, Ruan Center
Past Power Breakfasts
- 2013 Iowa's Gender Gap: Why is Iowa lag behind the nation? | Preview article | Wrap up article | Photo gallery | Video
- 2013 Health-care reform: Are you ready? | Read
- 2012 A Laughing Matter: Humor in the Workplace | Read
- 2012 What makes a leader inspirational | Read
- 2012 Polishing your corporate image in today's politically charged atmosphere | Read
- 2011 Risk Aversion | Read
- 2011 How they built it | Photos
- 2010 Ignite Des Moines | Photos
- 2010 Implications of Health Care Reform | Video
- 2008 Best Practices of Successful Organizations | Video
THE TALENT WAR: How can Iowa win the battle to recruit and retain the best and brightest?
With the economy improving, a growing middle skills gap and unemployment in Iowa well below the national average, the competition for talented employees is heating up. We hope to explore what the state is doing to help attract and grow the best possible workforce, analyze the impacts of competition for talent on businesses, and help businesses learn how to best position themselves to compete for talent now and into the future.
Editor, Business Record
Executive VP Workforce & Develpment, Greater Des Moines Partnership
VP of Human Resources, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co.
President, Strategic Relocation Solutions
Executive Vice President, Palmer Group
The Depot at 4th, 100 4th Street, Des Moines, Iowa 50309 | (515) 288-3336 | © 2014 Business Record. All Rights Reserved. | Legal disclaimer