Catch Des Moines awards
Catch Des Moines on Wednesday issued its annual awards for businesses and individuals who stand out for their support of the tourism and hospitality industry in Greater Des Moines. The awards covered activity from July 2018 to June 2019.
Three additional businesses were selected through online voting for the 2019 Visitor Choice Awards.
The awards honored the following individuals and organizations:
– Catch Des Moines Champion: Des Moines Councilman Chris Coleman
– Community Champion: Tom Mahoney, Chairman of ITA Group
– Corporate Champion: West Bank
– Partner Champion: Exile Brewing Co.
– Sports Champion: Drake University
This winner shows support in bringing sporting events to Greater Des Moines.
– Spirit of Hospitality: Des Moines Marriott Downtown
Visitor Choice Awards:
– Attraction of the Year: Adventureland
– Hotel of the Year: Embassy Suites Des Moines Downtown
– Restaurant of the Year: Centro