90 ideas in 90 minutes – 2020
The Business Record brought back one of our most popular and informative events ever – 90 Ideas in 90 Minutes.
Nine leaders from nine of Central Iowa’s most successful businesses shared 10 of their company’s internal programs and initiatives – both big and small – that can be applied to any business.
- Pernell Cezar Jr. – Co-founder and CEO, BLK & Bold
- Simon Estes – Award-winning fine arts performer
- Jan Jensen – Women’s basketball associate head coach, University of Iowa
- Tanner Krause – President, Kum & Go
- Monica Reyes – Co-Founder and Director, DREAM Iowa
- Ying Sa – CEO and certified public accountant, Community CPA
- Rob Sand – Auditor, State of Iowa
- Alex Watters – Career development specialist, Morningside College; member of the City Council in Sioux City
- Wendy Wintersteen – President, Iowa State University