Central Iowa executives graduate from Drake leadership academy
Fifteen executives from 13 Central Iowa organizations recently graduated from the Executive Education Center at Drake University’s Leading Others program, a group that included 10 women, according to a release.
The intensive 18-month program is designed to enhance participants’ ability to lead organizations through times of stability and change. Sixty percent of the program’s participants also experienced a promotion or significant increase in responsibilities while enrolled in the program, the release said.
The women who graduated from this year’s program were:
- Stacy Bagby – vice president, sales and compliance administration, Sammons Retirement Solutions.
- Emily Berrier – director, commercial underwriting, Nationwide Insurance.
- Sarah Bonefas – director of development, Food Bank of Iowa.
- Nataliya Boychenko – assistant vice president, employee benefits and shareholder, Holmes Murphy & Associates.
- Lori Gaedelmann – vice president, assistant general counsel, FBL Financial Group.
- Emily Heeren – finance manager, R&D, North America, DuPont Pioneer.
- Sarah Ramsey – director of executive education, Drake University.
- Jackie Rolow – executive vice president and chief talent officer, Shazam.
- Tiffany Tauscheck – chief communications officer, Greater Des Moines Partnership.
- Cinda Whitten – managing director, Investment Operations, Principal Global Investors.
Leading Others is an open-enrollment program designed for leaders seeking leadership transformation and accelerated growth. Learn more about the program online.
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!