h digitalfootprint web 728x90

Centro closes temporarily after Sunday afternoon fire


Des Moines Register: Downtown Des Moines restaurant Centro is temporarily closed after a fire Sunday that cleared dozens of diners from the establishment. Centro, an upscale Italian restaurant housed in the Temple for Performing Arts, was evacuated early Sunday afternoon after a fire started in a ventilation system above a wood-burning grill. A fire department captain guessed that the restaurant would be closed for about a month; Centro’s executive chef doubted the closure would be that long.

Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!

visionbank web 030123 300x250