Devour announces menu
Organizers for Devour Des Moines have announced the menu for the 2nd annual triathlon that challenges competitors to eat while racing.
Teams are made up of four-person teams who will take turns eating before a swim, bike ride or run. Registration for the event ends on Friday. To register, click here. Competitors will:
- Leg 1: Eat a breakfast burrito from The Library Café before a 3-mile run
- Leg 2: Eat sweet corn from Buy Fresh, Buy Local before a 2-mile run/lap swim at YMCA
- Leg 3: Eat cheese pizza from Fong’s Pizza before a 3-mile run
- Leg 4: Eat mini-meat loaf dinner from High Life Lounge before a 5-mile bike ride
- Leg 5: Eat a basket of mo’rub wings from El Bait Shop before a team run around the block