ISU College of Business among most inexpensive for graduate programs
Iowa State University’s College of Business is the third least expensive public graduate school for in-state students, and the fifth least expensive for out-of-state students, according to a U.S. News & World report.
Tuition and required fees for in-state graduate students totaled $8,009 in 2010-11, and the cost for out-of-state students was $19,437.
The 10 least expensive business schools for in-state tuition:
Rank; School; Tuition and fees
1. Emporia State University; $5,404
2. Southern University and A&M College; $6,672
3. Iowa State University; $8,009
4. Clemson University; $8,252
5. University of Alabama; $9,900
6. Binghamton University; $10,644
7. Cleveland State University; $11,306
8. University of Connecticut; $11,828
9. University of Missouri-Columbia; $11,890
10. University at Buffalo; $11,980