Land Investment Expo planned for Jan. 10
Peoples Co., a land transaction and management business, is hosting the annual Land Investment Expo, which will be held from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Jan. 10 at the Iowa Events Center, 730 Third St. in Des Moines.
Keynote speakers include:
- Jimmy John Liautaud, founder of Jimmy John’s Sandwiches.
- Frank Luntz, a public opinion researcher and pollster.
- Peter Zeihan, a geopolitical strategist.
- Vivek Ramaswamy, co-founder and executive chairman of Strive Asset Management.
- Jeremy Siegel, the Russell E. Palmer Professor Emeritus of Finance at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Sarah Frey, CEO and founder of Frey Farms.
- Eric O’Keefe, founding editor, the Land Report.
The expo was first held in 2008 to connect stakeholders in agriculture. The event includes options to attend in person and virtually. For more information or to register, click here.
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!