Meet the 25 women who make up this year’s Forty Under 40 class
In February, we announced the 25 women included in the Business Record’s 2018 Forty Under 40 class. On March 16, we introduced you to them, giving you a glimpse at their accomplishments and contributions to their communities.
These local business leaders, who were chosen by past award winners, are under the age of 40 and have all demonstrated impressive career achievements and community involvement.
Click on each individual to read her story.
- Ashley Aust – Hubbell Realty Co.
- Leslie Behaunek – Nyemaster Goode
- Bobbi Bentz – Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Krystle Campa – Davis Brown Law Firm
- Alison Cate – Goodwill of Central Iowa
- Maggie Crabb – Swerve Outreach and Altoona Kids Cafe
- Libby Crimmings – World Food Prize Foundation
- Deidre DeJear – Caleo Enterprises
- Katie Fencl – Catch Des Moines
- Katie Gieszler – City of Urbandale
- Mollie Giller – Amanda the Panda
- Sara Hopkins – ReMax Concepts
- Kristin Hurd – Hurd Real Estate Services
- Amy Johnson – BrownWinick Law Firm
- Maren Lenhart – Delta Dental of Iowa
- Stephani Manning – Holmes Murphy
- Shayla McCormally – McCormally & Cosgrove
- Keshia Meissner – Beacon of Life
- Brooke Mickelson – Brookies
- Corey Morrison – On With Life
- Cassie Sampson – East Village Spa
- Natasha Sayles – Des Moines Wine Festival Foundation
- Antoinette Stevens – Principal Financial Group
- Joey Taylor-Moon– Hubbell Realty Co.
- Amanda Young– Bankers Trust
Honorees will be recognized at a sold-out event at the West Des Moines Sheraton on March 29.
See all of this year’s Forty Under 40 honorees.
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!