OnDemand: 2021 Economic Forecast
COVID-19 recovery highlighted the Business Record’s 2021 Economic Forecast panel on Thursday.
For the first time in its nearly two-decade history, the Business Record’s annual Economic Forecast event was held virtually on Zoom. For those of you who couldn’t attend yesterday — and to recap for all who could — our staff writers gathered a few takeaways from a lively panel discussion.
- Scott Brown, senior vice president and chief economist, Raymond James.
- Debi Durham, director, Iowa Economic Development Authority and Iowa Finance Authority.
- Amy Friedrich, president, U.S. Insurance Solutions, Principal Financial Group.
- Ernie Goss, MacAllister chair in economics, Creighton University.
- Wil Osborn, chief business officer, Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines.
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!