Recipients of Iowa Women’s Foundation Core Grants program announced
The Iowa Women’s Foundation has announced its 2022 Core Grants recipients. Since 1997, $1.25 million has been given to projects and initiatives that address one of the six areas that have been identified as critical barriers for Iowa women and girls: employment, child care, housing, education and training, transportation, and mentoring. This year’s 11 recipients received a total of $100,000.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of the Midlands, Council Bluffs/Carter Lake
- Catherine McAuley Center, Cedar Rapids
- Easterseals Iowa, Des Moines
- Girls on the Run Eastern Iowa, Iowa City
- Hawkeye Community College Foundation, Waterloo
- Homes of Oakridge Human Services, Des Moines
- Lutheran Services in Iowa, Des Moines
- Opening Doors, Dubuque
- UI Labor Center, Iowa City
- Women Food & Agriculture Network, Ames
- YWCA Clinton, Clinton
For more information about the IWF’s Core Grants program, visit their website.
Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!