WATCH: Fearless Focus on women in leadership
Thanks to all those who tuned in to our first Fearless Focus event of the year on leadership yesterday! If you missed it, you can catch this replay.
The latest data from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission shows that in Iowa’s private sector, women held 30% of executive-level leadership positions and 40% of midlevel management positions. In addition, women of color made up just 3% of leaders at the executive level and 8% in midlevel management.
Hear from the Iowa women leaders who joined us to discuss the barriers that women in leadership currently face and what can be done to address them.
– Amy Kristof-Brown, dean, Tippie College of Business, University of Iowa
– Kelly Winfrey, director of Graduate Education and assistant professor, Greenlee School of Journalism and Communication, Iowa State University
– Tiffany O’Donnell, CEO, Women Lead Change
– Dawn Martinez Oropeza, executive director, Al Exito
– Evette Creighton, senior manager, Talent, Inclusion and Diversity, Transamerica
Watch the replay